:::Without Words:::
I shouldn't have done that
I should just ignored it
I should pretent not to know, like I couldn't see
I should never looked for you in the first place
I should ran away
I should pretend not to listen
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it
I shouldn't listened to your love at all.
Without a word you let me know what love is
Without a word you had gave me your love
You made me hold my breath
But you ran away like this
Without a word love left me
Without a word love tossed me away
Thinking of what to say next, my lips were surprise on their own
It came without a word.
Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it hurt continuously?
Except for the fact that I can't see you anymore
And that you're not here anymore
Otherwise, it'll be the same as before.
Without a word tears start falling down
Without a word my heart is broken into pieces
Without a word i wait for love
Without a word I'm hurting because of you
I've become invisible
I become fool, 'cause I cry just looking at the sky.
Without a word I was haunted by goodbye
Without a word the end comes towards me
My heart was surprise to send you away unexpectedly
It came without a word.
Without a word love appears
Without a word love disappears
Like a fever from before, may be all I have to do is hurt for a while
Because in the end, scars are only left behind.
P/S: Terlalu suka dgn lagu ni.....sebab lyrics dia......Tiap2 hr dgr lagu ni sambil hayati lirik dia...... ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment